25 yo Multicloud Engineer @SAP
👨💻 Java, Python, Angular Dev ☁️ Cloud & DevOps Enthusiastic 🦾 APIs
📚 Currently learning TDD, Design Patterns. Trying to be the best developer I can.
🐦 Providing Dev Tips on Twitter ✍️ Tech Writing (trying to)
Things and places I have worked with
SAP - Multicloud Engineer
Oct 2021 - Now
Neoris - Python / AWS Dev
Nov 2020 - Oct 2021
AWS and Python app development of applications for an educational client. Worked in a 15 people team as nexus between frontend and backend.
- Development using AWS SAM, Lambda, Chalice, S3, SQS, and SNS.
- Design and development of microservices architecture
- Design of Database Model
- Unit testing and quality control using Sonar and Bamboo
- CI/CD pipelines. Production deployments.
GATV - Fullstack Dev
Mar 2020 - Nov 2020
AI-related application development. From frontend to backend and DevOps. Focused on image processing-related algorithms. Technologies:
- Docker / Docker swarm / Gitlab CI CD for DevOps
- Python (Flask) / SpringBoot for backend
- VueJs / Angular for frontend
Visiona - AI / Computer Vision Fullstack Dev
Mar 2018 - Mar 2020
- Software development focused on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision.
- API development to consume these applications using OpenAPI standard via Flask.
- Docker containers to take development into production.
Master in Big Data & Machine Learning
Sept 2018 - Jul 2019
Learned core concepts for Machine Learning and Deep Learning development:
- Time Series Analysis
- Statistical Modelling
- Image processing
- Reinforcement Learning.
Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications Engineering
Sept 2014 - Jul 2018
Oriented to Signal Processing and specialized in Image & Sound Processing.
Final's degree project about parking occupancy detection, lead to my experience at Visiona IP. Proposed to mention of honor.
I have learned some things in my spare time
AWS Cloud Architect Nanodegree - Udacity
Nanodegree focused on architecting systems at AWS:
- Complete AWS cloud systems design and implementation
- Monitoring of system status and performance.
- Security in cloud deployments.
- Cost optimization.
- Automation of deployments using Terraform and Cloudformation. Certificate
Udacity - Cloud DevOps Nanodegree
Nanodegree to learn about DevOps using AWS services. Learned about:
- Static websites deployment using S3.
- Template stack deployment using CloudFormation
- Jenkins CI using EC2 instances
- Ansible deployments
- Final capstone consisting of an automated CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and CloudFormation to deploy a Flask Web App
Udemy - Java & Angular Fullstack Development
Nov 2020 - Oct 2021
- Project-oriented course. Learn how to create an API in Springboot together with a UI using Angular.
- Created an E-commerce application completely functional
- Check it here, it works!
These are some projects I have built during my career!
Spring & Angular Ecommerce App - Personal
- Created an E-commerce application using SpringBoot to build the REST API and Angular to create the frontend
- Deployed using Heroku and Vercel
- Check it here, it works!
Educative Platform (Santillana) - Neoris
- AWS Project using Lambda, SAM, S3, SNS, SQS, and RDS
- API Design. Data Model creation
- Backend development using Python and Chalice
Kiwame - GATV
- EU Project focused on providing personalized mobile tools to kidney patients at risk of overhydration.
- DevOps Engineer for containerizing the API using Docker.
- Production deployment with Docker Swarm.
- Video Content Quality Monitoring using Artificial Intelligence.
- Tech Leader. Organized production version control system.
- Backend development together with deployment using Python, MongoDB, and Docker
NGR 5 EU Project - Visiona
- Intrusion and Risk Detection using Drone Imagery processed using TensorFlow and OpenCV.
- Paper awarded development
- Deployed using Docker and Docker Swarm
AVVPark - Visiona
- Automatic Parking occupancy detection system using Tensorflow and Keras for AI.
- Python backend development and Docker with Gitlab CI/CD for production environment. Demo Video
Even someone has decided that my content deserves a publication 😁😁
Automatic Change Detection System over Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Video Sequences Based on Convolutional Neural Networks
- Related to the predictive maintenance solution for the NRG 5 Project.
- Automatic change detection system using aerial images.
- Combined OpenCV and Deep Learning to detect changes on automatic security routes.
The Internet of Things: From Data to Insight, Chapter 6
- Published by Wiley and edited by John Davies and Carolina Fortuna.
- Our contribution to this book is the description of how Deep Learning and IoT can be combined for inspecting critical infrastructures.
- A use case is detailed from the NRG5 project.
Degree Final's Project
Parking Occupation Automatic Detection system with TensorFlow
- The base of the future development of AVVPark.
- Combining image processing to detect and segment parking lots and Deep Learning to detect the occupancy status of each lot.